Wear and Care
A few things to keep in mind:
• All pieces have a surface treatment. These surface treatments will fade over time because of contact with clothes, hard surfaces, sweat, perfume, hairspray, air pollution and others.
• The Black Rhodium layer fades with everyday or very frequent wear.
• The Gold plating and Rose Gold plating is 2-3 layers of 18-carat gold that gradually wears off, giving the appearance that it has faded. Everyday or very frequent wear, may speed up this process, especially on items like rings and bracelets, which have more frequent contact with surface.
• Store the chains and pendants flat so they don't get tangled.
• Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
• Do not wear jewelry when in the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
• Remove jewelry when doing household tasks. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing and damage. Avoid impact with hard surfaces as much as possible.
• Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals, which may dull the finish of your jewelry.
• Gently wipe jewelry clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up and oils (from skin). Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage. Don’t yank or pull chains.
What if My Jewelry Breaks?If it is a production fault you must bring it back with a receipt to the place of purchase. If the break is of your own fault; you should bring it to your local jeweler for repair. If you have a question about repairs, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.